Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Something from Paris #1












































































































I'm sorry but these posts  take me a lot of time and I cannot translate them. May be in the future I'll be able to write them in English too, I have got a new device...

Six very good Italian bloggers have made a joint venture to write about a classical item of our wardrobe: the mariniĆ©re. The blogs are: In the mood for love, La stanza degli armadi, Des petits pois gris, Trashic, The slow catwalk and 30 something. Each blogger writes her post on Tuesday in turn.  So you can ask me: what does that have to do with anything? Starting from tomorrow also Antonietta from My Vintage curves and I will write about this subject each second and third Wednesday respectively. So look at Antonietta’s blog tomorrow and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment